Your client relationships don’t start when your clients hire you. They start when they hear of you. Treat your brand accordingly.
In 2020, FirmChecker will be releasing a series of guides that will deep dive into how you can improve performance at each stage of your buyer-cycle.
We include insights from experts, case studies and exclusive FirmChecker data to help give your firm an edge.
This article is a preview of our detailed guide. The full guide is available here:
1. Brand Awareness overview
The Australian legal-services market is super-competitive. You need to stand out. However, building brand awareness is neglected by most firms because it is difficult to cost-effectively find people who want to hear from you. We’ll delve into why it matters and share exclusive data from a real mid-tier firm’s brand funnel.
2. How to appeal to 97% of the market
Most firms make the mistake of only a very small segment of potential clients, because it has an easily measurable return on investment. This has counter-intuitive results. We’ll tell you how to both widen your aim AND save money in doing so.
3. The importance of word-of-mouth
FirmChecker is all about cultivating word-0f-mouth growth for your firm. But there are several different types of word-of-mouth. We touch on the three major types and how you can make best use of each.
What others say
“The FirmChecker Guide is an excellent resource for law firm marketing teams looking to build brand awareness beyond traditional channels. It sheds light on the key ingredients to a successful digital strategy.” – Anthony Lieu, Head of Marketing, LegalVision
“This guide is jam packed with helpful hacks to help law firms grow their brand and their client list. A must read for any law firm looking to scale” – Karen Finch, CEO OF Legally Yours
“The legal services market is ever more competitive. This means prosperous firms will be those using smart digital marketing to attract and win the type of clients they want. This guide is a great starting point that I highly recommend.” – George Beaton, Executive Chairman, beaton
Access the full guide: https://insights.firmchecker.com.au/brand-awareness-law
About the Author
Ben Farrow is the Managing Director of FirmChecker and consults with Beaton Research + Consulting, the leading management consultants to professional services firms in Asia-Pacific. He holds commerce and law degrees from the University of Melbourne and digital marketing certifications from Northwestern University.
If you’d like a free consultation on how you can grow your firm throughout your buyer-cycle, book a free strategy session.
- How to get awesome client reviews WITHOUT the anxiety (free templates) An expert guide for lawyers and accountants on how to get the most out of client voice.
- Think you know your clients? Don’t be so sure. New research shows most firms don’t do enough to research their clients and it’s hurting their profits.
- 3 Reasons to Run Your Firm Like a Production Line. We look at the key reasons you should look at your firm like a production line, so you can save time and money.
- The False Economy of Hourly Rates, Part 1. We examine our exclusive research data to PROVE that clients are happier when they are charged fixed fees upfront.
- How 4 Client Choices Determine Your Firm’s Success. Your clients have four choices – make sure they are choosing the two that help GROW your firm and avoiding the two that HARM your firm.
- 7 Inbound Marketing Tools to Grow Your Firm Efficiently. Automating your incoming leads can actually give your clients a better experience. We take a look at some of the tools that can help.